Terms and conditions of booking with TREKT Himalaya
Space is limited to 2-12 participants for most trips. All trips must be paid in full prior to departure.
To reserve a space on a adventure trip or trek:
- Book online by clicking the “book” button for the trip you would like (on each page)
- Come into our office and plan your trip with our staff
- Contact us via email here.
You will be sent/given immediate confirmation, trip information, and other pre-departure information.
- If you cancel your expedition with us prior to 4 weeks before the date of departure, we will give you a 100% refund of any payments made excluding the 10% non-refundable administrative fee.
- If you cancel your trek, climb or other expedition that requires permits, government documents, and flights with less than 4 weeks advance notice you will be required to forfeit any fees incurred in association with your booking, less a 10% administrative fee.
- No-shows will not receive refunds.
Clients should understand that all outdoor adventure involves risk, and though TREKT Himalaya, LLC/ Most Hardcore Nepal Pvt. Ltd. does everything possible to ensure your safety, your are undertaking this (these) activities at my own risk. We require all travelers have travel insurance booked through their local insurance providers. By submitting the booking form, or processing your payment online, you are agreeing that you understand the inherent risk in adventure travel, and do not hold Most Hardcore Nepal Pvt. Ltd. or TREKT Himalaya, LLC liable for any injury or fatality incurred while in the presence of our representatives, guides or vendors.